My client is one of the largest engineering solutions company in Ireland with a strong global presence, are currently seeking a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their energetic and committed team. Reporting into the Global Director of Human Resources, this key figure is responsible for bringing on board the best and brightest talent for the organisation.
To excel as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the execution of professional hiring delivery across the organisation, utilising a passion not just for recruitment but people development too. The role is very 'hands-on', a great opportunity for someone looking for the next step as it is a stand-alone role with a litany of opportunity to grow.
- Oversight of the full 360 recruitment cycle including successful onboarding.
- Sourcing candidates using a variety of sourcing methods.
- Ensure the maintenance of a talent pool and pipeline, communicating this through a recruitment reporting structure.
- Building key relationships with hiring managers.
- Maintenance of the internal talent database, managing talent award programs and other initiatives.
- Ensure that external communications surrounding recruitment are steadfast.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years recruitment experience, and a demonstrable ability to handle a large requisition load. You will be able to slot into a friendly and 'roll up your sleeves' style team.
The ideal candidate can come from an agency or in-house background. Your skillset should include strong IT skills, relationship building skills and an ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders at different levels across a business.
To learn more, apply online or contact Jessica Barry on +353 1 632 1822 for a confidential discussion.