Highly successful food processing organisation operating across 16 counties in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. With eight processing sites where they manufacture and export an extensive range of top-quality foodservice and food ingredient products for blue-chip customers in over 80 countries worldwide.
Due to growth & development, this organisation now seeks to employ a Talent Partner to join their talent management team to support the Northern Ireland/UK businesses. This is a newly created role.
The role of Talent Partner supports the Talent Management Strategy and ensures the company have the right people capabilities to drive their enterprise growth strategy.
- Design and develop communication strategies for talent and organisational capability initiatives.
- Provide insights and learnings from talent analytics to support workforce planning efforts.
- Manage key talent pools with succession planning tools and development plans.
- Liaise with Learning on implementation of key learning and talent programmes for emerging leaders.
- Manage the administration and analysis of the psychometric assessment process and instruments for key talent.
- Support the Talent Management systems roadmap and tools.
- Produce monthly enterprise talent management report for leadership team, including risk analysis and talent KPI's.
- Support and help refine core competencies framework.
- Support and define employee value proposition (EVP) for key talent.
- Manage and coordinate 3rd party talent development programme partners.
- Build strong relationships with business and functional leads, organisational sponsors and HR leadership.
- Provide coaching support to emerging talent.
- 3-5 years' experience in a talent specialist capacity within a professional consulting firm or an organisation with well-developed talent management practices and processes.
- Experience and qualification with various psychometric assessments and tools - e.g., Thomas Intl - DISC, SHL, Hogan, ECR, etc.
- 3rd Level degree in HR, Industrial/Organisational Psychology.
- Keeps abreast of latest talent and learning trends and technologies.
- Understand best practice learning and talent strategies and architectures
- Self-starter, strong self-awareness and a passion for talent development.
- Strong communication and platform skills.
- Analytical mindset - ability to develop actionable insights from talent analytics.
- Industry background in Dairy, Food, or Drinks an advantage but not a requirement.
As Talent Partner, you will be joining the business at an exciting time of ambitious and significant growth. This is an important, rewarding role where you will support the delivery of the Talent Management Strategy for the organisation.
This role will be a a remote role with some travel to the UK and NI where requrired.
To discover more about this opportunity, or to request a candidate briefing pack., apply now or call Clair Schindler on +353 862150442 for a confidential discussion.