Our client is the world's largest producer of a number of speciality pharmaceutical products and employs 10,000+ staff globally. They operate a manufacturing facility in Dublin and are expanding heavily across the business. Due to this expansion, they are looking for an experienced Validation Engineer on a permanent basis.
As a Senior Validation Specialist, you will be responsible for leading all aspects of the Commissioning and Qualification program in order to meet appropriate GMP regulatory and validation requirements. You will be responsible for the review and approval of validation documents such as policies, project master plans, procedures, specifications, investigations, protocols, risk assessments and reports. In addition:
- Review and approval of validation documents for Commissioning and Qualification
- Review and approval of validation documents for Utilities qualifications
- Review and approval of the Media Fill protocol and report
- Participate in process Risk Assessments and Validation Assessments as a subject matter expert
- Subject matter expert representative for validation activities in project work involving cross-functional, multi-departmental teams
You will have:
- A minimum of 3 years' within a Validation Engineering role in a GMP environment.
- You will have strong working knowledge of ISPE Baseline Guide 5 Commissioning & Qualification
- A Third Level Qualification in Process/Mechanical/Chemical Engineering required.
This position offers a competitive base salary and benefits along with superb working conditions.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 6321840 for a confidential discussion.