Our client is a global innovator and leading biopharmaceutical company that has been inventing new groundbreaking treatments for numerous life-threatening diseases for more than a century. Through this organisation's prescription medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies, and various products, they work with customers and operate in more than 140 countries to deliver innovative health solutions. Recently a requirement has arisen to recruit a Senior Validation Specialist to be based at the organisation's biologics manufacturing plant in Cork.
The Senior Validation Specialist will be responsible for Qualification, Validation and Technical activities for the manufacturing site. In addition, you will:
- Lead and participate in problem solving teams across all areas (e.g. reliability, Safety, Quality (e.g. CAPA/DN/MDNs etc.) to ensure highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards
- Provide technical, process expertise within a wide range of projects within the team, such as the introduction of new equipment and processes
- Approve Change Controls as appropriate
- Support process related deviations and reports
- Protocol/report authoring/execution/oversight/approval as appropriate
- Recommend technical approaches in line with global and local standards
- Ideally 5+ years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment within a Quality/Validation Role
- Degree or 3rd level qualification
- Demonstrated delivery of a significant process / technical project
- This an organisation with excellent career progression and those who demonstrate excellence in the delivery of their role can be fast tracked
- There is an excellent package on offer including Full Family Healthcare, Bonus, Defined Benefit Contribution and generous annual leave
For more information on this role, contact Paul Wheatley at HRM on +353 21 4511190 for a confidential discussion.