This opportunity is with a large consulting organisation. Globally they have launched a new growth strategy and with that a Service Delivery Model Transformation initiative. They are recruiting a Service Delivery Model Transformation Lead to analysis the services they delivery within the business across all platforms (Assurance, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions, and Tax).
This position is has remote working opportunities with flexible work hours.
The Role and key Responsibilities:
- You will lead a series of hands-on reviews with each Service Line to assess their current service delivery processes and define practical action plans for
- Improved adoption of the relevant technology solutions used in service delivery
- Increased usage of their Delivery Services resources, off-shore and near-shore, as part of their service delivery processes
- Identification of opportunities for further automation and value creation in how they deliver services to their clients
- Benchmark and compare the technology and Delivery Services usage for Ireland Service Lines with similar teams in other countries, and facilitate the sharing of experiences and lessons
- Undertake research into the external market that gives insights on how their competitors are using technology, offshore delivery models and automation in their service delivery and on how they position this to Irish customers
- Work with each Service Line to develop practical action plans and related business cases for implementation, including the people & change management factors to be addressed
- Lead a small team (1-2 other consultants) reporting into the Ireland's CIO and provide regular updates for the Board.
- Minimum of 5-8 years' relevant experience in the professional services industry with deep involvement in one (or more) of Assurance, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions, and Tax
- You will have a track record in implementing projects that involve process improvement, benchmarking, technology adoption, increased automation and increased use of offshore service models
- Hands-on experience of internal benchmarking and use of data analytics to derive meaningful performance comparisons.
- Exceptional problem-solving ability including logical reasoning, creative thinking, and the ability to untangle complex issues
- Strong academic record including a third level degree in a Technology, Finance, Business or Project Management related area
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office365 for collaboration and in Excel (or PowerBI) for data analysis