A multinational life sciences company are currently hiring a Service Engineer into their Irish operation. This organisation provides process and manufacturing equipment for a large number of companies across the country, in the fields of pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and medical device manufacturing. Expanding due to customer demand, the business is investing into their Servicing Team.
As Service Engineer you will be supporting one of the business's key customers, ensuring all equipment and systems are maintained in a validated state at optimum performance. This role will suit someone located in the Munster region.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing remote and on-site technical support to customers in the region on all systems and equipment across the site.
- Completing servicing, validation and calibration documentation as required.
- Preventative maintenance, calibration and other routine activities ensuring assets maintain a validated state and optimum performance.
- Conducting and resolving high level of technical fault finding.
- Providing on-call support services as necessary.
- Assisting in the preparation and delivery of various non routine activities, including but not limited to, equipment installation, reassembly, commissioning, validation, cycle development and training activities.
The successful candidate will have an engineering degree. Other requirements include:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in a relevant engineering role.
- Experience in a GMP environment.
- Mechanical engineering or similar background.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Melissa Caramante at HRM Search Partners on +353 87 6923026 for a confidential discussion.