A leading biopharma company in the Dublin region are looking for a Maintenance Manager to lead a team of technicians on a shift basis. Applicants must have previous managerial or supervisory experience in a Pharma/Biologics environment.
As Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for appropriate allocation of technicians to meet shift targets. Your goal is to support the team to minimise equipment downtime, provide effective support to equipment breakdown and manage the execution of the maintenance plan. In addition, you will:
- Align the team with the Maintenance vision, mission, strategies and goal
- Maintain a high level of safety compliance during work execution and identifies areas for improvement.
- Effectively assign work to technicians, set shift daily, weekly and monthly targets, and support the team in meeting targets
- Implement Preventative Maintenance plan & weekly production activities per plan
You will have:
- A minimum of 5 years' in manufacturing, engineering or related technical positions
- An Engineering degree
- 2-3 years' supervisory experience
- Working knowledge of aseptic processing, solid dosage manufacturing and packaging in pharmaceutical/biotech industries
This position offers a competitive salary with an excellent package along with superb working conditions.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 6321840 for a confidential discussion.