This leading innovative Medical Device organisation has well established operations across multiple sites in Ireland. Employing in the region of 50,000 staff globally with revenues north of $15 Billion per annum, this Medical Device organisation remains one of the largest globally. Since first opening its' doors in Ireland, the business has expanded both manufacturing and R&D operations. due to a recent expansion within the site, a maintenance technician position has become available for their facility in Louth on a permanent basis.
This position sits within the Maintenance Team reporting into the team leader for an area of the facility. You will be expected to respond quickly to any equipment related downtime in the manufacturing process.
- Demonstrate flexibility and mobility as needed to support operational needs.
- In the event of unplanned maintenance, inform the Team Leader at first available opportunity of the estimated duration and/or impact of the repair work.
- Ensure adequate communications are maintained such that key information is passed on the other Technicians, Engineering and Team Leaders as applicable.
- Ensure all preventative maintenance activities are done on time and recorded in full on the designated forms. Report any unusual observations where applicable.
- Use the correct procedure for booking out any spare parts from the store's area.
- Ensure that all process parameters are recorded properly and in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in machine maintenance in a high-speed manufacturing environment. You will be technically qualified with a national certificate in either fitter/turning or as an electrician.
You will be hands on and have a sense of urgency when reacting to equipment related issues and an ability to function as part of a team and work on own initiative.
This position offers a competitive salary with additional benefits including:
- Family healthcare plan
- Pension contribution scheme
- Life assurance package
- Parking on-site
- Subsidised canteen
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James at HRM on +353 87 252 2706 for a confidential discussion.