Our client, a global medical device and diagnostic organisation, are seeking an experienced Shift Quality Lead to join the team at their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in South Dublin.
The Shift Quality Lead will be responsible for active participation in non-conformance investigations and lot disposition decisions, raising of Quality notifications in response to quality non-conformances and ensuring corrections are completed and confirmed on assembly processes.
Duties and responsibilities of the Shift Quality Lead will include:
- Monitoring the activities of the Quality Control Lab to ensure optimal efficiency and compliance with all regulatory requirements in the QC lab environment.
- Preparation of relevant work sheets and execution of In Process inspection tests.
- Ensure required quality testing is carried out; carry out inspections to meet the standard set by the organization Participate in the Change Control Process.
- Review In process controls, SOP's, Test Methods, and specifications to ensure Lab inspections are being carried out as per design intent.
- Analysis of data, quality metrics and trends of in-process inspection data.
- Liaise with relevant personnel regarding flow of product through QC department and other issues that arise.
- Preparation, review and approval of technical documentation and perform training as required in the area.
- The Shift Quality Lead will provide QA support to the shift manager when required.
You will have skills and experience in the following:
- Bachelors degree in Science or similar
- Degree incorporating some elements of Quality Assurance preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position in a fast-paced, high volume manufacturing facility
- Good knowledge of ISO standards and FDA
- Experience using SAP and Trackwise
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Maeve Fahey at HRM on +353 1 632 1885 for a confidential discussion.