This leading global biologics organisation provides comprehensive integrated and customisable services to the biopharmaceutical and related industry sectors from contract development services to contract manufacturing services. Recently, this business has announced expansions into regions such as the U.S and Ireland, where significant investment has been undertaken to build a new green-field manufacturing site. With this expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Site Electrical Engineer to join the organisation at the start-up phase in leading this business through construction and into manufacturing.
The Site Electrical Engineer will own, control and manage the site electrical network throughout the facility to deliver a system capable of safe and continuous supplies to all points and users without interruption or impact. Ensure a contemporary design, a safe and compliant start-up and when in sustaining, an effective electrical network, controls and monitoring system.
In addition, you will:
- Manage start-up data build and maintenance programme and once in operation, the execution of associated monitoring, rounds & readings and maintenance activities across site.
- Lead the consistent application of the maintenance systems site wide.
- Drive an operational excellence and continuous improvement mindset for all associated electrical activities across the site within the Engineering team.
The Electrical Engineer will have a minimum of 5 years' experience within a highly regulated industry. A 3rd Level Technical qualification in Engineering is required.
As the Site Electrical Engineer, you will also have demonstrated expertise within the following areas:
- Strong experience of electrical infrastructure within a highly regulated sector.
- Thorough knowledge of safety, GMP and environmental regulatory requirements around site electrical systems.
- Demonstrated capability within an Audit environment (specifically EHS and GMP).
- Strong Communication and Leadership skills.
This is a permanent position and comes with an excellent package along with superb working conditions.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 6321840 for a confidential discussion.