Our client is a large pharmaceutical organisation with expanding operations here in Ireland. They are seeking an experienced leader to oversee the start-up of their flagship manufacturing facility to ensure the people and processes are fully operational in line with the businesses target timelines.
- Reporting directly into the Global VP of Manufacturing, you will lead and motivate a team of manufacturing and engineering professionals to ensure efficient and effective production of the businesses API products in order to meet market demands
- The Site Lead will be responsible for balancing attention between day to day support and long term strategic planning in order to optimise the use of resources, minimise waste, increase productivity and facilitate continuous improvement programmes
- You will work closely with all departments across the business hiring your SLT team and ensuring day to day production challenges are addressed while planning long term capex projects in order to improve business performance and address future requirements
- Lead and implement cost improvement activities ensuring the safe execution of site production plans in order to drive process robustness to reduce deviations in production management
- You will be responsible for embedding a culture of continuous improvement and employee engagement across your teams with a view to drive innovation and evolve the growing and changing production environment
- The Site Lead will ensure target deadlines and production plans are being achieved while ensuring compliance with the company's manufacturing network is adhered to at all times
- Degree qualified in Science/ Pharma or a relevant discipline
- 10+ years' senior management experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment having overseen and led an API Manufacturing facility
- Experience in project management with a sharp sense of business strategy and deep understanding of API manufacturing processes
- A strong leader with the ability to manage upwards and downwards within a large organisation with start-up experience being a benefit
- Excellent technical communicator with strong problem solving capabilities and a passion for driving a continuous improvement culture
- Excellent base salary
- Car allowance
- Family health
To learn more apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 632 1830 for a confidential discussion.