Our client, a leading speciality healthcare company, are looking for an experienced Shift QC Analyst to join their state-of-the-art API manufacturing facility in Wicklow. This innovative organisation has approximately 10,000 employees globally, with a generated revenue of $5.8 billion in 2018. This is a brand new role due to ramp up of R&D and production, and will support the QC Lead in establishing and maintaining the Quality System for QC on site.
Duties and responsibilities of the QC Analyst will include:
- Development, Validation and Transfer of Analytical Methods.
- Analytical support to include monitoring of production and analytical results throughout the technology transfer and process validation phases.
- Preparation & review of laboratory documentation.
- Testing of Raw Material, Intermediates, API's and materials associated with the reaction process and cleaning process.
- Sampling and Testing of support utilities.
- Active participation in laboratory Tier meetings.
- Active participation in problem solving, troubleshooting, laboratory investigations, compliance related activities etc.
- Participation in Instrumentation calibration & maintenance.
The successful candidate will have skills & experience in the following:
- BSc in Chemistry or similar.
- 5+ years ideally of QC and analytical laboratory experience.
- Method Validation, HPLC and GC proficiency essential.
- Demonstrated skills organizing and tracking data and documents.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills, as well as experience with presenting to leadership teams.
- Demonstrated ability to work with internal and external colleagues and ability to collaborate effectively with others.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Maeve Fahey at HRM on +353 1 6321885 for a confidential discussion.