Site Sourcing Lead
A global leader in their speciality within the pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical industry sector are seeking an experienced procurement professional to join their Midlands manufacturing site as the Site Sourcing Lead. For this role, the business requires an ambitious individual who would like to manage change and grow a Procurement function.
- As a member of the Site Leadership Team, you will be responsible for establishing the procurement function to deal with business which will be occurring over the next 2 years.
- You will lead all procurement activities, across materials, packaging, indirect, and capital, ensuring the consistent supply of quality materials and services.
- You must identify opportunities for cost reduction on the site and manage the budget alongside cross functional Category Managers and Site Leadership.
- You will liaise with suppliers and alternate site leaders to ensure the supply of materials and services meet the agreed standards.
- You will lead cost improvement project initiatives, working closely with key internal stakeholders to execute sustainable reductions.
- Working closely with the Supply Chain team, you will monitor the demand very closely and ensuring that supply for direct materials is achieved.
- You must have 7+ years' experience in Procurement and a background in a highly regulated industry is a must. The biopharma, pharma or food industries would be highly desirable, especially within a manufacturing facility.
- You will need a Bachelors' degree in a relevant field.
- You will need to be in a leadership role, or you must have the skillset to grow into a people development position within a global organisation.
- You will have strong systems experience- SAP being the organisations primary ERP. Practical experience of a MRP would be important.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.