Our client, a global FMCG company has an exciting new opportunity for an Applications Developer to join their team. They are seeking an experienced software developer with a ready-to-go attitude and motivation.
- You will be responsible for building applications, including back-end services to their client-end counterparts.
- You will design and develop these applications and coordinate with the rest of the team including control engineers and other software engineers.
- You will project manage software centred projects, design, build, test and maintain efficient code.
- During this role, you will identify issues and bugs and apply fixes and improvements to ensure application efficiency.
- You will integrate new and existing applications to external vendor systems including databases and Industrial devices.
- You will have a recognised Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline required.
- 4-6 years relevant experience in programming systems support and will be experienced in C# and the .Net Technologies as well as Microsoft SQL Server 2005-2016.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming is a plus.
- Experience using Batch, SCADA, HMI PLCs or similar would be an advantage but not required.
- Understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, TFS) would be an advantage but is not required.
- Familiarity with Relational Databases and the SQL query language. LINQ, XML and JSON would be an advantage.
To learn more, apply online or contact Ellen Walsh on +353 1 6321882 for a confidential discussion.