This leading medical device organisation has been a long-time investor here with operations in Ireland since the 1960's. Employing in the region of 70,000 employees and revenues north of 16 billion per annum, they remain one of the largest medical devices organisations globally. Since its introduction to Ireland, this innovator has proceeded to continuously invest in this country including investments in additional manufacturing and research sites across Ireland. At present, a requirement exists for a Software Engineer to join it's expanding operation in Limerick.
As a Software Engineer, you will be part of the Software Development Team where you will need to design, implement, and integrate components across services and devices.
In addition, you will be responsible for;
- Collaborating and communicating effectively with a distributed Agile team to deliver improvements reliably.
- Contributing to full-stack development, have exposure to the full software development lifecycle, and adhere to a quality management system.
You will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a software development role. A third level qualification in Computer Engineering or related discipline is required. In addition, key skill sets would be:
- Good knowledge of C#, .NET & .NET Core
- Good understanding of relational databases (i.e. SQL Server)
A plus would be:
- Knowledge of Single-Page Applications and Angular
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC development
This is a permanent role and comes with an attractive salary along with strong benefits.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 632 1840 for a confidential discussion.