My client, a multinational giant in the world of data centres, engineering & technology are seeking a Statutory & Compliance Assistant Manager. Supervising a team of 6 people, you will be responsible for delivering the statutory financial reporting for the company's UK & Irish entities.
Reporting directly to the financial controller, the role will entail:
- Supervision of a team of 6, 3 in Dublin and 3 in Europe
- Delivery of the statutory financial reporting for the company's legal entities in Ireland and the UK, ensuring all tax and legal deadlines are reached
- Manage the annual audit cycles with third party auditors
- Implement consistent and robust procedures for the preparation of the audit workbooks to support the statutory audits
- Advisory work in response to acquisitions, restructures etc.
- Ensuring the team deliver the statutory financial reporting on time
To be considered, you will be:
- ACA/ACCA qualified with minimum 7 years post qualified experience
- significant audit experience and preparing statutory financial statements under Irish & UK GAAP
- Experience of auditing and accounting in a multinational environment or statutory & compliance from Big 4
- Excellent influencer & communicator
Salary: up to €90,000 + Benefits
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 01-6321881 for a confidential discussion.