This international brand currently operates in multiple markets across Ireland, UK, mainland Europe and the US with a clear proven growth strategy within the group. Continuous investment in employees combined with cutting edge product offering continues to position this organisation as an extremely dynamic and cutting-edge organisation globally. Our client has been consistently identified within business networks internationally as a market leader.
This organisation is currently looking to engage with ambitious and driven HR BP talent to join their expanding International People and Culture team in Dublin.
- This particular HR Business Partner appointment will play a pivotal role in building a high-performance culture that enables the organisation to enjoy continued success and global growth
- Partnering with management and leaders that work in a very creative environment, this role will play a lead role in the design and implementation of talent, performance and engagement programmes
- You will have the opportunity to use your creativity to make a difference in providing innovative and strategic HR support to demanding and very successful business units. You will be responsible for leading change, developing capability to deliver people policies and processes, talent spotting and coaching senior management teams. You will work alongside colleagues from other areas of the business to ensure the very best overall outcomes are achieved continuously
- As the people and culture business partner you will be tasked with developing stakeholder engagement and driving a variety of existing work streams in order to contribute to wider HR objectives
- This position will play a pivotal role in the design and implementation of a wide range of HR and commercial projects and initiatives that will be critical to this organisation adapting their people agenda to ever changing business conditions
To be considered for this superb opportunity you will:
- Be able to clearly demonstrate a strong HR business partnering background within a high growth organisation and will have proven capability in partnering and enabling commercial leaders
- Ideally have 4-5+ years' HR BP experience. As the role will be HR partnering a very creative and innovative employee population within the organisation it will be important that you can demonstrate a flexible attitude and a resilient approach to HR partnering
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to prioritise, strategically manage and implement complex HR programmes
This is an exciting opportunity for a progressive, innovative and experienced HRBP.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please call Trish Horan on +353 1 6321839 for a confidential discussion.