My client is a world leading global advertising and marketing agency based in Ireland, offering integrated marketing solutions to clients to make brands matter, specialising in creating experiences, designs and communications. Currently, they are seeking to hire a Strategic HR Professional to join their organisation to lead the people function to deliver a best in class service to the business and add value to talent and people plans.
As the Senior Strategic People Partner, you will partner with and support the Senior Leadership Team on all aspects of the people agenda. You will have responsibility for developing and coaching HR team members and create and maintain strong relationships with the wider Human Resources teams across the global business.
As a trusted partner and advisor to the business you will:
- Develop and execute annual people plans in line with business priorities, goals and initiatives in an effective and timely manner.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the business by overseeing talent acquisition and management, performance management, career development, training and leadership development and employee engagement.
- Proactively support leaders across the business acting as a credible and trusted business advisor to stakeholders on key people and organisational issues.
- Foster a compelling employment value proposition as the organisation grows and changes, enabling the organisation to continue to attract and retain great talent.
- Drive a culture that is highly performance focused, that inspires the people to bring their best every day.
- Manage all employee relations issues effectively, timely and professionally.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in Human Resources, preferably in other creative industries that are fast-paced, dynamic and complex. A CIPD qualification and degree in HR or a related discipline is required to be considered for this role. Sound employment legislation knowledge is essential. My client will also seek candidates that are innovative, brave, proactive and have the ability to work autonomously and in a wider HR community.
Demonstrated experience in the implementation of a talent strategy and agenda is required to successfully take on this role. The new Strategic People Partner will be inspiring, consultative in their approach and a great listener with a positive, can do attitude.
To learn more, apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 for more information.