Our client is a well-established public sector organisation in Dublin. Due to expansion and growth within their overall organisation, they are seeking a strategic procurement manager to join their business. The Strategic Procurement and Supply Chain Manager role is a key role in the Finance Office team to support the organisation in the achievement of the Group's strategic objectives.
- Reporting directly into the Director for Finance, your key responsibility will be to set and manage the execution of the strategic objectives for the procurement and supply chain management function.
- You will ensure that procurement and supply chain management policies and processes support the organisations strategic and business objectives.
- You will ensure that the highest standards of compliance with EU and national legislation.
- You will be required to liaison with buyers and stakeholders with their procurement needs and budgets.
- You must ensure that the procurement and supply chain management service is delivered in a customer focussed manner.
- An experienced procurement professional with relevant qualifications (third level degree required).
- Strong understanding and experience of public procurement is a prerequisite of the role.
- You will have significant experience in a similar senior role in an organisation with comparable scale and complexity.
- You will have exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills.
- You will have strategic planning experience with a track record of achieving customer goals and targets.
- Competitive base salary
To learn more, apply online or contact Ellen Walsh on +353 1 6321882 or please submit an updated CV