Strategic Transformation, Senior Manager
A well-established global organisation with multiple locations here in Ireland require a Strategic Transformation, Senior Manager, due to the development of a new transformation function within the business.
- Demonstrate strong commercial experience in energy industry in Ireland or abroad.
- Build quality trusted relationships with clients that drive lasting outcomes to develop valued relationships by leveraging your own network of clients.
- Create high-quality work products and act as a subject matter resource on one or more areas of the energy sector, leveraging knowledge and experience to shape services to client problems;
- Deliver clear and concise communication with internal and external stakeholders, including the delivery and facilitation of workshops and formal presentations, showing a high level of competency in use of Microsoft Suite
- Lead, manage and empower multi-disciplinary teams.
- Be experienced in creating impactful thought leadership for use in business development, engagement delivery, as well as marketing to build company profile in the energy sector.
- Between 10-12 years within the energy sector in Ireland or abroad either in the industry or with a blue-chip consulting firm (strong track record in consulting is highly desirable).
- You will be experienced in delivering in complex projects in the energy market in Ireland or abroad.
- A proven track record in delivering a suite of strategic and business transformation in the energy sector.
- Senior stakeholder management (e.g. Board, C-Suite) and communication experience.
- Proven track record in business development.
- Strong academic record including a third level degree.
- Competitive base salary
- Personal Healthcare
To learn more, apply online or contact Ellen Walsh on 0873983226 or please submit an updated CV.