Our client is one of Ireland's leading global FMCG organisations. They are seeking a Supply Chain Coordinator to join their team in their global headquarters in Dublin city centre. The Supply Chain Coordinator will work collaboratively with Finance, Sales and Technical teams to deliver on company performance targets and meet the needs of their customers.
- You will actively support and strive to achieve 97% service delivery for customers within your bounds of the supply chain.
- You will co-ordinate the efficient movement of material on a day to day basis across many strands of the supply chain and its stakeholders.
- You will support the customer by being a key point of contact for them, along with understanding the sales contract requirements applicable to the customer.
- Set and manage key performance indicator metrics relating to your customers and including your cross functional teams within the organisation.
- You will liaise with Sales, Finance and Technical team to ensure contracts and product demands meet both customer and company requirements.
- You are responsible for the timely processing of customer orders and adhering to their specific needs in compliance with relevant EU legislation.
- You will need 3+ years' supply chain and logistics experience ideally within a FMCG organisation.
- Experience and knowledge of ERP packages.
- Highly competent communication skills and a keen attention to detail.
- You will need experience dealing with relevant regulatory organisations.
- Considerable experience of international trade, deep-sea freight and letter of credit knowledge.
- Over 5 years of customer service experience.
- Competitive salary on offer
For more information apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.