Our client is a well established global pharmaceutical business. Due to a current restructuring within the organisation, they have created a new position for an experienced supply chain professional to join their Dublin team as a Supply Chain Director.
- The Supply Chain Director will be responsible for ensuring product availability at all times for the businesses internal and external manufacturing network.
- You will work closely with all other senior leadership team members to ensure all objectives are carried out across the business including quality, finance, engineering and IT functions.
- The Supply Chain Director will be responsible for a team of of end to end professionals across planning, external manufacturing, logistics and purchasing ensuring capacity and production plans are in place and accurate.
- You will work very closely with all external partners to ensure raw materials are made available to all contract manufacturers in order to maintain the flow of product shipments in line with customer SLAs.
- The Supply Chain Director will be responsible for all product launches working with all related regulatory bodies to ensure on time launches.
- You will create and develop risk strategies for the site around stock holding for both external and internal manufacturing.
- You will develop and review all supply chain KPIs for business reporting while continuously identifying areas for improvement and cost savings.
- The Director will manage the budget for the supply chain function ensuring that all staff are receiving the necessary training in order to develop and maintain a high performing supply chain department.
- You will have 10+ years experience in end to end Supply chain operations for both internal and external pharmaceutical/ biotech/ medical device manufacturing operations.
- You will be degree qualified with a lean qualification being advantageous.
- A proven track record of leading high performing teams.
- Well presented professional with excellent communication and customer expectation management skills.
- Competitive base salary
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Ciaran McCaughey at HRM on 0831420673 for a confidential discussion