Our client is a leading global healthcare organisation. They are seeking an experienced Supply Chain Director to join their flagship manufacturing facility in Waterford.
As Supply Chain Director you will report directly into the VP of Operations with responsibility for a team of supply chain professionals ensuring supply of product to and from the site. You will work towards site transformation for all Planning, Procurement and distribution processes to support the effective flow of material for site operations. In addition, you will:
- Act as the primary point of contact for all Supply Chain activities for the site ensuring that strategic goals are being achieved. You will develop, implement and deliver any projects that are required to ensure smooth supply and demand for the product life cycle while providing mentoring and coaching to the team.
- Be responsible for identifying continuous improvement opportunities while developing and implementing metrics and processes to optimise supply chain activities and reduce costs.
- Work closely with other senior leadership members to identify supply chain budgets and develop the Supply Chain strategy for the business on an annual bases.
- You will be degree qualified with extensive end to end planning and procurement experience within a high volume fast-paced multinational pharmaceutical/ medical device/ FMCG manufacturing organisation.
- Experience managing a team of Supply Chain professionals with a history implementing CI and process improvements.
- You will be a strategic thinker with excellent problem solving and decision-making capabilities.
- A customer-focused individual with the ability to put the customer at the forefront.
- Market-leading basic salary
- Car allowance
- Family Health insurance
To learn more apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 16321830 for a confidential discussion.