Our client is a large food manufacturing organisation with expanding operations here in Ireland. Due to continued business growth into new product lines, they are seeking an experienced Supply Chain Director to lead their group supply chain & planning operations.
- The Supply Chain Director will lead a high performing team of end-to-end Supply Chain professionals and set out the objectives that balance supply and demand for the business.
- You will have full responsibility for planning across multiple manufacturing facilities managing demand forecast to meet customer needs.
- The Supply Chain Director will develop a unified strategy across the sites working closely with key stakeholders across the group.
- You will lead, hire and develop a team of planning professionals, logistics professionals and supply chain analysts while providing ongoing coaching for continuous improvement and succession planning.
- As the Supply Chain Director, you will demonstrate strategic thinking with long term scenario modelling in order to inform the business around inventory planning and cash flow.
- Working closely with key stakeholders both internally and externally to optimize supply chain on time delivery through relationship management.
- You will drive process efficiencies and reporting that supports a collaborative culture for all things supply and demand related acting as the point of contact for all escalations across supply chain planning.
- The Supply Chain Director will communicate new and innovative ideas to senior leadership making recommendations for improvement within the team.
- You will work closely with third party logistics providers to ensure long term favourable agreements are in place ensuring all customer delivery and supply lines are being met.
- You will be a team player with a demonstrated track record of developing multi-site supply chain strategies.
- Experience leading a high performing team with exceptional communication and coaching skills.
- You will demonstrate a proven ability to manage expectations and influence change at all levels within an organisation.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to collaborate effectively both within an organisation and with external suppliers.
- You will be degree qualified with experience in supply, demand and logistics operations for the FMCG industry.
- Excellent base salary
- Car allowance
To learn more, apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 6321830 or please submit an updated CV.