Supply Chain Lead
Our client, a global organisation here in Dublin, are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Lead to join their team on a permanent basis.
- You will report directly into the Supply Chain Director and will be responsible for a team of end-to-end Supply Chain professionals.
- You will manage the end-to-end Supply Chain, determining forecasting requirements and liaising with their various internal stakeholders to execute production schedules.
- In this role, you will optimise inventory levels at each step of the manufacturing process.
- The Supply Chain Lead will assist in the development and improvement of all planning, procurement, and warehousing operations for the site.
- You will work closely with procurement and warehousing managers ensuring supplier initiatives are in place influencing the procurement and planning activities across the business.
- Attending and leading operations management meetings to resolve any supply chain activities with a view to ensure sustained product supply to market.
- You will prepare and manage the annual budget in line with the approved budget spend for the Supply Chain function alongside the senior leadership team
- Supporting supply chain planners/ Buyers / master data and warehousing operations in all material planning activities.
- The Supply Chain Lead will be responsible for reviewing and analysing supply chain KPIs in order to identify continuous improvement opportunities
- You will be degree qualified with 7+ years' experience in a Planning, Procurement and warehousing discipline for a pharma, medical device, or food manufacturing operation.
- Have a working knowledge of ERP systems with SAP being advantageous.
- You will be a strategic thinker with a track record in supply chain improvements and change management.
- A high energy with a personal and professional integrity with a flexible approach to your work.
- A natural leader with a proven track record in coaching and people development.
- Competitive base salary
- DC Pension
- Stock options
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.