Our client is a leading FMCG organisation globally. Due to continued growth in the international market they are seeking an experienced Supply Chain Management professional to head up their Supply Chain function for the site.
In this role you will be responsible for the management of all Supply Chain activities for the site ensuring the consistent flow of materials to the facility. In addition you will:
- Work closely with all internal and external stakeholders, maintaining and building on relationships with key third party suppliers
- Identify and develop metrics for the site to ensure inventory levels are in line with manufacturing requirements at all times
- Work closely with site leadership to ensure all functions are collaborating effectively to ensure the resolution of any conflicts that might arise within the Supply Chain
- Coach and mentor the team to ensure all business targets are met while also developing their personal career objectives and skills
- Build, coach and manage the Supply Chain Team to ensure objectives and budgets are met
- Be responsible for identifying areas for improvement within end to end Supply Chain operations and implementing change where needed
You will have experience working within a fast paced FMCG manufacturing environment with experience in perishable goods. You will also:
- Be a strong leader with exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Possess experience using ERP systems with advanced Excel skills
- Be degree qualified with additional lean certifications being beneficial
- Be commercially astute with natural problem solving capabilities and an appetite for challenging when needed
- Competitive base salary
- Life assurance
To learn more apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 632 1830 for a confidential discussion.