Our client, a global pharmaceutical company, are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join their expanding Dublin team on a permanent basis.
You will have, but not limited to, the following responsibilities/activities:
- You will work cross functionally with both internal and external stakeholders to execute on organisational objectives.
- You will manage the end-to-end Supply Chain, determining forecasting requirements and liaising with their various CMO's to update their production schedules.
- You will be a contributor to the S&OP process for the business.
- In this role, you will drive the inventory strategy to hold accurate and optimal inventory levels at each step of manufacturing process.
- Management of all vendor relationships, coordinating supply and heavily involved in launching new product to market.
- You must have 5+ years' experience in a senior planning role within the pharmaceutical industry.
- You will need a Bachelors' degree in a relevant field.
- A proven functional knowledge of end to end supply chain processes.
- You will have a strong background in supply/demand planning, S&OP processes, procurement, and inventory management.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.