HRM has been retained by an emerging medical device and biopharmaceutical company with their HQ in the US are building their team in Dublin. They require a Senior Supply Chain Manager with experience within medium-to-large size organisations to assist with the growth and development of this start-up stage of the medical device and biopharmaceutical company.
- Plan purchases for assigned products, projects, and commodities and negotiate and implement appropriate buying methods. Develop Purchase Requisition per procedural requirements and Product Specifications, issue purchase orders, confirm deliveries, and expedite deliveries as required. Request bids from suppliers as needed
- Plan and direct finished goods shipments between 3PL to final end-user and ensure timely delivery as well as inventory accuracy and serial number/lot number traceability in NetSuite.
- Maintain, monitor, and enhance the internal purchasing system to continuously meet production requirements. Use various tools like MRP to make sure appropriate inventory levels are maintained. Maintain and publish accurate tracking systems to keep all stakeholders informed of any potential disruptions in the supply chain.
- Requisitions material and establishes sequential delivery dates to departments, according to job order priorities and material availability.
- Coordinates and directs movement or transfer of materials and completed parts to meet the master production schedules.
- Establish standard cost for purchased items and maintain the standard cost files.
- Prepare transportation documentation for National and International shipments. Process shipments by Air, Sea, Road and Parcel Modes
- Support S&OP process as required engaging with Sales Operations and Finance.
- Interact with Clinical Support Team and coordinate return shipments from end users to the appropriate facility for review and checkout.
- Working closely with Engineers and Head of Global Supply develop alliances with suppliers to manage supplier performance and develop plans to alleviate any supply chain risks.
- Experienced in purchasing, materials planning and supply chain management.
- Medical device/Biopharmaceutical experience is essential.
- Great communication and collaboration skills.
- Highly organized individual with strong organization and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated high level of business judgment. Ability to deal with suppliers, customers and cross-functional departments positively, responsibly, and professionally.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. NetSuite experience is preferred
- Must be able to adapt to changing priorities and tasks and demonstrate flexibility in a changing business environment. Models a positive can-do attitude and is cooperative both within their function and company-wide
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision
- Competitive salary
To learn more, apply online or contact Ellen Walsh on 087-3983226 or please submit an updated CV.