Our client is a start-up consumer goods organisation with a highly recognisable brand and social media presence. Due to continued business growth, they are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join their company on a permanent basis. The role is based in Dublin.
You will have, but will not be limited to, the following responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for scheduling all inbound and outbound distribution activities for the business ensuring documentation is in place, always.
- You will be working closely with internal stakeholders to ensure all production planning schedules are in place and accurate to ensure accuracy around lead times.
- You must liaise with customer service and global manufacturers to ensure a smooth flow of supply to fulfil customer demand.
- You will be involved in monitoring stock levels, ensuring accurate information is maintained on the company systems with a continuous flow of communication around potential risks to supply.
- Acting as point of contact with all 3PL providers, you will be working closely with other stakeholders to ensure long-term third-party agreements are in place with quality and cost a priority.
- Driving continuous improvement incentives for the business by identifying opportunities for cost savings and process improvements.
- You will need 5+ years' experience in a consumer goods business.
- Comfortable working in a role with full autonomy with a proven track record of identifying process improvements within Supply Chain/ Logistics operations.
- You will have a passion for everything health & fitness.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.