Our client, a global pharmaceutical company, is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join their Dublin team on a permanent basis.
You will have, but not limited to, the following responsibilities/activities:
- You will work cross functionally with both internal and external stakeholders to execute on organisational objectives.
- You must identify opportunities in end to end supply chain processes to maximise customer satisfaction and optimise resources.
- You will need to meet Service Level Agreements.
- You will successfully manage and maintain relationships with a diverse portfolio of vendors for the company.
- Management of all vendor relationships, coordinating supply and heavily involved in launching new products to market.
- You must have 5+ years' experience in a similar role within the pharmaceutical industry.
- You will need a Bachelors' degree in a relevant field.
- A proven functional knowledge of end to end supply chain processes.
- Supply and demand planning capabilities.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on to schedule a confidential discussion.