Our client is a global pharmaceutical organisation with operations in Ireland, the EU, and the US. They require a Supply Chain Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Director of Supply Chain you will have, but will not be limited to, the following responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for managing relationships with external suppliers and customers on a global level, ensuring high levels of customer service.
- You will manage the inventory target levels, taking sales forecasts and open orders into account.
- You will be involved in the development of ERP systems to increase efficiency.
- Working with logistics suppliers, you will aim to ensure the successful delivery of products.
- Along with your small team, you will drive cost reduction initiatives and process improvements.
- It will be key that you can manage a portfolio of clients and ensure all their orders are managed accurately.
- You will need 5+ years supply chain management experience.
- A background in people management or leadership is necessary.
- You must have excellent planning and CMO management experience, and be a proficient user of SAP.
- For this role, you will need a degree in a Business, Supply Chain, or a relevant field.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.