My client is a multi-national Pharmaceutical organisation with expanding operations here in Dublin. Due to recent growth with the organisation, they are looking to appoint a Supply Chain Manager of Planning & Logistics into to their European Corporate HQ. The right professional will have at least 5 years' experience in a management/lead type position with a multi-national Pharma/Biotech organisation, while holding a focus on global planning and logistics.
This forward moving organisation is going through exponential growth and development, giving rise to the need for a new Supply Chain Manager to cover areas of global logistics, inventory planning and end-to-end product management for the company.
- Global Logistics and end-to-end product management
- Monitor and manage clinical supply activities through IRT
- Governance of long-term product lifecycle management
- Successfully manage the appropriate supply chain activities for cross-functional team
- Provide input for budgets, timelines, SoW's and contracts for the supply chain team
- Successfully manage and maintain relationship with diverse portfolio of vendors for the company
- Qualified to bachelor's degree level in Supply Chain or related field (Engineering, Business etc.)
- At least 5+ years' experience working in a management/lead type role in Pharma/Biotech
- People management experience
- Excellent organisation skills
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Chris Browne directly at 01 6321886 for a confidential discussion.