Our client is a world leading finished goods manufacturer based in the midlands. They have multiple production facilities across 8 countries and a turnover in excess of €450 million. As a result of continued growth, they are seeking to hire an experienced Supply Chain Manager to head up all Supply Chain activities in their Irish facility. The role will report to the General Manager and Supply Chain & Procurement Director. The Supply Chain Manager will be a member of the site Management Team.
In this position, you will be responsible for management of all Supply Chain Functions in the Companies Irish facility. In addition you will:
- Adopt responsibility for the management of master capacity plans for the site.
- Analyse sales forecasts across the organisation and work with Sales Account Managers to optimise forecast accuracy.
- Work support the site warehouse/Logistics supervisors in the performance of their duties.
- Ensure that inventory is maintained at an optimum level, whilst minimising material shortages / obsolete stock.
- Have oversight of any capital expenditure projects within the Supply Chain area.
- Be responsible for the performance appraisals and the establishment of development plans for the members of the Planning and Warehousing/Logistics teams.
To be considered you should posses a minimum of 5 years' experience working in a fast-paced global operation. You should also have:
- Experience managing and leading people 3-5 years.
- Experience planning across multiple product lines.
- Strong problem-solving ability and a high level of attention to details.
- Strong excel skills would be a benefit but not essential.
- The ability to travel to manufacturing facilities throughout Europe on occasion.
- Competitive base salary
- Health contribution
- 25 days annual leave
To find out more about this exceptional opportunity contact me direct on +353 1 6321882 or email for a confidential discussion.