Our client, a global pharmaceutical company here in Dublin, are looking for a Supply Chain Planner to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Reporting into the Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for the end-to-end planning of products.
- You will interact with CMO's and ensure inventory levels within agreed targets.
- You will be responsible for raising POs in their ERP system and following orders through to suppliers.
- You will liaise with customers to ensure all timing and order information is accurate and manage errors or inaccuracies on behalf of the business.
- You will be a key point of contact with serialisation partners and in conjunction with the Supply Chain team issue changes.
- From a logistics perspective, you will ensure GDP is met in the transportation of goods from sites and warehouses.
- In this role you will be support the monthly S&OP process.
- 3+ years' experience in supply chain planning role, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry and a deep understanding of logistics/external manufacturing.
- Degree qualified in a relevant field.
- Excellent Excel skills required.
- Experience using Tracelink and knowledge of serialisation requirements would be beneficial.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny with your CV at for a confidential discussion