Our client is a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry who provide life changing advances and solutions to patients living with serious illness. Due to continued business growth and expansion, they are looking for a Supply Chain Planner to join their facility in Cork.
- You will be responsible for the effective planning and execution of manufacturing and packaging operations for external contract organisations and internal manufacturing departments.
- You must ensure products are compliant to relevant regulations across differing markets.
- You will assist in the transitioning of the demand plan to the production plan, supporting the company's global supply chain and operations processes.
- You will act as a point of contact for the master scheduler for both internal stakeholders and external CMOs and in supporting the launches of new products and entry to new markets.
- You will have day to day supply planning responsibilities, leading weekly meetings to monitor and ensure the market replenishment needs are met.
- You will need a bachelors' in Supply Chain Management or a relevant field.
- 5+ years' experience in a Supply Planning role.
- 3+ years' experience in a pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical organisation.
- Strong analytical, data processing and process improvement skills.
- APICS certification and Six Sigma tools and techniques are advantageous.
For more information apply online or call Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 to arrange a confidential discussion.