Supply Chain Planning Manager
Our client is a global pharmaceutical organisation. They are looking for a Supply Chain Planning Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The role is based in Dublin.
You will have, but not limited to, the following responsibilities/activities:
- You will be central to the demand/supply planning process of the business, acting as the subject matter expert within the Dublin office.
- You will drive the implementation of a new ERP system.
- You will be responsible for managing relationships with external manufacturing and a key point of contact for the business in these interactions.
- You will lead Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning processes, identifying supply chain improvements, and optimising customer service performance in line with demand plans.
- You must have 5+ years' global planning experience, within a pharmaceutical/medical device organisation.
- You will have a degree in a relevant field.
- Competent using SAP and preferably have been involved in implementation, previously.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.