Supply Chain Production Planning Analyst
Our client, a highly successful global pharmaceutical company based in Wicklow are looking for a Supply Chain Production Planning Analyst to join their Planning team.
- As production planning analyst, you will be involved in the day-to-day planning responsibilities such as capacity management and planning of packaging production lines.
- As well as day-to-day planning, you will be involved in the generation and maintenance of weekly packaging schedules and targets.
- This position will offer a cross-functional aspect where you will liaise with internal departments to ensure available packaging components and products are available to satisfy demand.
- There will be a key focus on you, as a production planning analyst to participate as required in Continuous Improvement projects and initiatives.
- You will assist the Senior Planner and Supply Chain Management team in Operational and Strategic Planning.
- Degree in Supply Chain / Business studies/IT/Technology.
- Strong IT skills and ERP/JDE systems.
- Advanced Excel (qualification or experience) is a key requirement for this role.
- You will have very strong analytical skills (Excel Power Query, SQL).
- You will be a strong communicator with cross-functional experience.
- Your experience will ideally be within a planning capacity, procurement or supply chain or IT background with a keen interest in a career change into Supply Chain.
To learn more, apply online or contact Ellen Walsh on +353 1 6321882 for a confidential discussion.