Supply Chain Recruitment Consultant
- Leading middle to senior executive talent acquisition firm
- Exposure to Multinational clients
- Inheriting a successful billing desk
HRM operates in Dublin, Galway & Cork and is Ireland's leading middle to senior executive talent acquisition firm. Through a range of structured and custom solutions, we serve leading employers in a range of highly competitive markets. We work on complex assignments up to senior executive level and build multi-functional teams for clients, regularly blending solutions to maximise value.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and ambitious professional wishing to develop their career in a challenging and extremely rewarding environment.
If you are hard-working, driven, ready for a new challenge and want to learn from industry experts, then HRM provides the structured career path to success, apply now.
- You will hold a technical degree at a minimum
- Have worked within a professional and commercial environment, ideally customer-facing
- Experience in the following industries would be considered an advantage for this position: Manufacturing, Medical or Health, Science, Engineering, Supply Chain, Recruitment, Commercial Sales
- You will have strong interpersonal skills, be highly competitive and be a self-starter
- Be a driven individual who embraces a team-based culture
- You will be interested in building an outstanding and highly rewarding professional career
- Be result orientated and seek a compelling career path
- We will offer you a competitive salary
- You will be supported within our extensive training and development where we have a strong coaching culture
- We're keen on professional development, so this is a role where you can develop an excellent career
- We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as the fundamentals of being successful in HRM
- We value our employees with our 'Company Recognition program' emphasising incentives and awards for high performance
- Gym Membership, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Bike to Work Scheme, Tax Saver Incentives to name but few
- Access to a private park, relaxation & recreational space & fresh fruit delivered twice weekly.
- Generous annual leave allowance. We also give you your birthday off! Christmas Eve & Good Friday too
- Dedicated Wellness and Social committees
- Dynamic start times