Recruitment consultant - SUPPLY CHAIN
HRM Dublin are hiring a COMMERCIAL professional to join our Supply Chain & Technology Recruitment team. (Might be more attractive)
We are looking to add a professional to our well-established Supply Chain & technology Recruitment team.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and ambitious professional wishing to develop their career in a challenging and extremely rewarding environment.
- The role will involve the development of your customer base, growing relationships with existing HRM customers and seeking to develop new connections with customers from the pharmaceutical, biologics, medical device and food industries, to support them with their end to end Supply Chain and procurement recruitment.
- You will have the support of HRM's learning and development program which is created to give our employees the guidance, training and support to be successful and become a recruiting expert within your field.
- You will work the full cycle of recruitment; consultation with clients on vacancies, planning the recruitment solution, sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates with a view to close multiple recruitment assignments.
- You will engage in business development with new clients through phone contact, face to face meetings, networking events, targeted marketing while developing new skills to identify commercial opportunities throughout your day to day role.
- You will learn how to source and headhunt high calibre professionals through multiple communication platforms and database marketing
- Your goals will include growth of existing customer revenue through maximising opportunities and identifying new client relationships.
- You will demonstrate excellent customer service to both candidates and clients to promote your personal brand with HRM ensuring a best in class customer experience at all times.
- You will be degree qualified as a minimum
- Have worked within a high performing professional and commercial environment, ideally customer facing.
- Experience in the following industries would be considered an advantage for this position: Manufacturing, Medical or Health, Science, Engineering, Supply Chain, Recruitment, Commercial Sales.
- You will have strong interpersonal skills, be highly competitive and be a self-starter.
- Be a driven individual who embraces a team-based culture.
- You will be interested in building an outstanding and highly rewarding professional career.
- Be result orientated with a passion for building long term business relationships
- We will offer you a competitive salary, along with an uncapped commission structure
- You will be supported within our extensive 'Learning & Development program' where we have a strong coaching culture
- We're very keen on professional development, so this is a role where you can develop an excellent career
- We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as the fundamentals of being successful in HRM
- We value our employees with our 'Company Recognition program' emphasising incentives and awards for high performance
- Healthcare, Life Assurance, Gym Membership, Bike to Work Scheme, Tax Saver Incentives to name but few
- Generous annual leave allowance. We also give you your birthday off! Christmas Eve & Good Friday too
- Dedicated Wellness and Social committees
- Dynamic start times
- Access to a private park, relaxation & recreational space & fresh fruit delivered twice weekly
HRM consultants and researchers work as a team in the discovery of and engagement with great talent to meet client needs through our offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway. Our mission is to grow our customers performance and contribute directly to their success, through the provision of great talent acquisition services. This blending of our own talent resources ensures we deliver the very best executive talent.
At HRM we pride ourselves on our culture which is characterised by everyone who works here. We have a commitment and passion to enable success which we deliver through living our core values in everything we do!
Want to join our team? Apply on this page!
Alternatively, contact Ciaran McCaughey at HRM on +353 1 632 1800 for a confidential discussion.