Supply Chain Recruitment Consultant Galway
Based in Galway and working closely with our Dublin and Cork divisions, you will be provided with full training and constant support from managers and peers.
HRM has a distinctive culture characterised by everyone who works here. We share the commitment and passion necessary to enable the success of our customers. Our core and enduring values are at the heart of everything we do – Curiosity, Empathy, Ambition, Authenticity, Judgement and Collegiality.
Responsibilities of a Supply Chain Recruitment Consultant will include:
- The full cycle of recruitment from the development of client relationships, through highly proactive sourcing to delivering great candidate shortlists
- The growth of existing customer revenue through maximising opportunities and meeting the requirements of our customers at all times
- Screening, interviewing and advising candidates on options available to them in the market
- Providing excellent customer service to both candidates and clients to promote the HRM brand
- Presenting to and advising clients on market trends, topical issues and recruitment solutions
- Working to structured performance targets designed to maximise customer experience and continuous improvement
- Be Degree qualified
- Have 2+ years post graduate experience in a sales environment
- Be a performance driven person who embraces a team-based culture
- Have strong interpersonal ability, be highly competitive and be a self-starter
- Be interested in building an outstanding and highly rewarding professional career
- Be result orientated, high energy and chasing a compelling career path
- We offer an exceptional remuneration package including basic salary, bonus structure plus benefits
What we offer:
- Structured and clear career progression
- Extensive learning and development programme
- Company Recognition programme emphasising incentives and awards for high performance
- Regular social events (we have a dedicated committee!) and regular Corporate Social Responsibility & well-being events
- Other benefits including healthcare, life assurance, cycle to work scheme etc.
Join our team!
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Donal O’Sullivan, Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist on (01) 6321832 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application