Our client, a global pharmaceutical company based here in Dublin are seeking an experienced Supply Chain professional to join their expanding team to support the introduction of new products into their portfolio.
The right candidate will have 5-8 years' experience in a similar position, while coming from a Pharmaceutical/Biologics virtual operation. This person will be responsible for ensuring the compliant operation of Commercial Supply Chain activities to support the introduction of new products onto the organisation's portfolio. See overview of responsibilities and prerequisites below;
- Ensure all products supplied are done so in compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Support the existing demand and Inventory management processes
- Implement the SAP planning functionality for current or future commercial products
- Report on and manage KPI's for internal and external supply network
- Assist in preparation of program budgets
- Identify Continuous Improvement opportunities and implement corrective change to improve process efficiencies
- Bachelor's degree in a related field with 8+ years' work experience or a Master's in supply chain with 5+ years' experience
- Supply Chain Management experience supporting both internal and external manufacturing organisations
- Demonstrated experience operating ERP systems
To discover more about this opportniy, apply now or contact Chris Browne at HRM on 01 632 18 86 for a confidential discussion.