Supply Chain Specialist
Our client, a global pharmaceutical company, are looking for a Supply Chain Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis. The role will be based in their European HQ here in Dublin.
- Sitting within the Supply Chain department, you will have responsibility for managing the customer service needs of your given market and coordinating movement of products among distribution centres to meet commercial business goals.
- You will adjust production plans where suitable for external supply operations plants.
- You will be tasked with monitoring operations with 3PL providers; coordinating day-to-day activities as they relate to customer service; distribution, and product returns; reporting weekly sales, and producing analysis reports in excel.
- You will actively participate in global cross-functional projects, which could include the creation and maintenance of a centralized supplier database, maintain relevant SAP information, supplier scouting and other interesting projects, which offer a great learning and growth opportunities.
- You will be involved in S&OP meetings as well as reporting on inventory levels for global CMO's.
- 3+ years' experience in supply chain/manufacturing role, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry and a deep understanding of logistics/distribution.
- Degree qualified in a relevant field.
- Proficient user of SAP.
- Data/Business Intelligence Software experience would be favourable.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny with your CV at 01-6321866 for a confidential discussion.