Supply Chain Specialist
HRM have been retained by a global pharmaceutical company here in Dublin. Due to continued success, they are expanding the team and are seeking an experienced Supply Chain Specialist.
Reporting to the Senior Supply Chain Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- You will have demonstrated the ability to work and deliver on both the tactical and strategic objectives of the organisation.
- You will have a proven track record in planning and executing RFP strategies across 3PL, freight and distributor networks with a focus on optimising supply chain networks.
- You will work cross-functionally to understand, manage, and execute on organisational objectives.
- Management of all vendor relationships, internal/external suppliers and resolve day to day supply chain and logistics issues.
- You will work to develop robust effective processes to support Supply Chain activity with a focus on building best in class practices.
- Analysing vendor performance data to ensure a best in class service to our patients
- You will run both purchase and sales orders through an ERP system, as well as tracking shipments/payments.
- You will take part in the Technical Transfer for products in your select portfolio, ensuring compliance to timelines etc.
- You need a proven ability to collaboratively work withing a cross functional team to deliver on organisational objectives.
- Ability to build and maintain exceptional relationships and service levels with all internal and external stakeholders.
- You need a proven ability to support the strategic objectives of the organisation with a continual focus on network optimisation.
- Professional and effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences.
- Proven ability to drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- You should have excellent problem-solving ability with a high attention to detail.
- Excellent customer focus, communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- You will need 2+ years supply chain management experience in a dynamic Pharma environment with hands-on experience in the day-to-day management of the supply chain.
- Strong background in forecasting and order management.
- Required experience using ERP systems such as Oracle & SAP.
- For this role, you will need a degree in a Science, Supply Chain, Engineering, or a related field.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny with your CV at for a confidential discussion.