Our client is a globally leading pharmaceutical company whose innovative medicines continue to benefit millions of people all over the world. They are seeking an experienced leader to join their Supply Chain team. The role will be based in their manufacturing site in Cork.
- You will be responsible for the management of the buying/planning team including completing performance reviews and putting development plans in place.
- You must ensure robust processes are in place within the buying/planning team to translate MRP signals to vendor PO's and planned appropriately to meet production requirements.
- You will lead the escalation and resolution of all purchasing issues.
- You will be the key point of contact, cross-functionally, to ensure NPI projects are supported and PO's are placed in an appropriate time frame.
- Developing and managing KPIs to measure the functional performance of the team, highlighting areas of concern and identify areas for improvement.
- You will need 5+ years' people management supply chain experience and a proven track record in a leadership role, managing people.
- Degree qualified in a relevant field.
- MRP / SAP experience in a complex manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated abilities to work with various stakeholders, internally and externally, to maintain relationships and communicate effectively.
- New product introduction and API manufacturing experience is highly desirable.
- Competitive base salary
- DC Pension
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.