Our client is a leading FMCG organisation exporting to over 130 markets globally. Due to continued growth they are seeking a Supply Planning Scheduler to join their team based in Dublin on a permanent basis.
The Supply Planning Scheduler will be responsible for managing the short-term production plan for finished goods.
- To ensure a constant supply of all current products
- Re-plan in the event changeover clashes and unpredicted out of stock issues
- Creating production orders to meet demand
- Approve new material routings and issue the bottling schedule/performance weekly
- Communicating potential bottlenecks and breakdowns across the supply chain functions and providing solutions
The ideal Supply Planning Scheduler will have at least 2 years working within a fast paced FMCG manufacturing environment. You will also have:
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- A Degree qualification in supply chain, business or related discipline
- Strong IT skills, knowledge of SAP
- Team player is key with a flexible approach
- Significant and proven experience surrounding problem solving
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
The successful Supply Planning Scheduler will receive a competitive base salary along with the following:
- Significant Profit Share
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme. Up to 5%
- Healthcare Contribution
- 25 Day Annual Leave
To discover more contact Gary Meade in HRM on +353 21 4511195 for a confidential discussion.