Our client is an Irish Food Supplier. Due to continuous innovations and expansions, a new position for Sustainability Coordinator has arisen at their Co. Cork facility.
- Conduct Sustainability Research
- Ensure Ongoing Success of Sustainability Initiatives
- Monthly Data Collection and Tracking
- Provide Project Assistance
- Completed/ studying for Undergraduate and/or graduate degree in environmental sciences, sustainable business, operations, engineering, or business with sustainable practices focus
- Experience working in a professional office environment
- Driving license -the factory is in an isolated location
- Excellent computer skills, including advanced excel is desired
To learn more about this role apply online or contact Anna Carey on +353 873928655 or for a confidential discussion.