Our client is an Irish network data analytics company. They work with businesses all over the world to help them manage their machine data sources and protect performance, security, and infrastructure applications.
The business was founded in Dublin in 2000 and now has a presence in 6 leading global cities.
The company is looking to recruit a Systems Administrator to join their expanding information technology team. The team is responsible for all systems in the company, developing and delivering new, easy to use IT solutions.
- The ability to operate systems like Linux & Windows.
- A strong knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, HTTP/S, SMTP and DNS to debug and troubleshoot common problems.
- Capability to rack, install, configure, and maintain computer systems.
- Working knowledge of computer hardware.
- Ability to write system documentation
- A 2:1 or above degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related.
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar position.
- A good communicator with excellent verbal and written English.
- A problem solver who can manage their time.
- A flexibility to work to the requirements of the business. This may include weekends or overseas travel.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Shannen Courtney on 01 6321878 for a confidential discussion.