A successful solutions company with a global footprint are looking for an ambitious Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join their growing HR team. The role reports into the HR Director and will act as the perfect stepping stone for someone looking to make their mark in the world of HR.
The responsibilities of the role will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the company's recruiting and Talent Acquisition methods and strategies.
- Responsible for finding, attracting and hiring new employees to fill open positions and meet the company's workforce needs and goals.
- Using a variety of tools, you will source and identify talent, creating and maintaining a talent pool and keeping up to date with all documents.
- Engaging in talent screening processes to ensure the cultural values of the company are maintained.
- Organise and partake in interview panels.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive talent database and strong, trusted relationships with industry professionals.
- Draft and communicate official job offers and employment contracts and acting as a referral point for employees on employee queries and escalating if appropriate.
- Maintain effective relationships with agencies, and utilise same to meet the business goals of the company.
The ideal candidate with have 2+ years in a fast paced office environment and will be very confident and comfortable engaging in recruitment conversations with internal and external stakeholders. This person will be able to build and maintain professional relationships across the business and handle high volume recruitment.
Any successful candidate will have to be IT literate, comfortable using the full Microsoft suite and database management systems.
To find out more about this position please contact Jessica Barry at 01 6321822 for a confidential discussion.