My client is a global company that is advancing in their industry and are currently seeking to hire a Talent Acquisition Partner to join their Dublin site to deliver the talent acquisition agenda to their employees, in line with organisational objectives.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for the execution of professional hiring delivery across the organisation in line with global demand planning and strategic objectives as well as having a sharp eye for talent and a strong focus on the candidate experience. This is a newly created position so innovation and collaboration will be an integral part of the position.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the business to implement recruitment initiatives.
- Work and develop a full recruitment cycle across a variety of functional areas.
- Support interview scheduling logistics with hiring managers and HR colleagues.
- Identify and introduce best-in-class talent assessment methods for end to end candidate experience including sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection and on-boarding.
- Effectively manage relationships with external recruiting partners/vendors.
- Implement creative solutions around sourcing and attracting technically skilled employees and professionals.
- Work in collaboration with the Talent Acquisition lead to roll out a novel talent acquisition function.
- In addition to more as of yet undefined talent acquisition responsibilities.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of in-house recruiting experience, it would be very beneficial to come from a manufacturing background. You will hold a third level qualification in a relevant discipline and have a proven track record in delivering on hiring goals in a progressive, global organisation.
You must possess a proven ability to operate in a collaborative manner and have a positive can-do attitude displaying a high degree of enthusiasm, commitment and motivation.
To learn more, apply online or contact Jessica Barry on +353 1 632 1822 for a confidential discussion.