A leading and expanding pharmaceutical organisation is seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to support its ongoing and upcoming recruitment requirements. The organisation is located in Waterford but there is an option to work from home with occasional travel to the site.
- Take full ownership of the recruitment requirements of the site.
- Proactively source and identify potential candidates using boolean searches, user groups, candidate networking, web sourcing and other creative search strategies.
- Fulfil the recruitment requirements with particular focus on niche roles across the science and engineering functions plus other departments.
- Leads continuous improvement across the recruiting function by maintaining knowledge on industry trends and legislation.
- Lead employee branding initiatives other creative search strategies.
- Manage relationship with third party suppliers.
- Maintain social media sites and develop a presence on professional networking sites and various online job boards.
- Leads continuous improvement across the recruiting function including interview and selection process and also maintaining knowledge on industry trends and legislation.
- Collaborates with HR & Business leaders in identifying and appointing internal talent.
- The ideal candidate will hold at least 5 years of inhouse recruitment pharmaceutical experience.
- You will hold expertise in talent search methodology and can demonstrate delivery in science and engineering recruitment.
- Strong collaboration and organisation skills are essential.
- Ability to develop best practise including interview workshops for hiring managers.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading and growing cutting edge pharmaceutical organisation in Waterford. You will be provided with both autonomy and support. Interviews take place week commencing January 4th 2021.
To discover more apply to this role in strict confidence to Ashling Edwards in HRM.
Please note HRM close for Christmas from December 23rd 2020 and return January 4th and will respond upon return.